|Program Specialist||Tweddle Group
For over 50 years, clients have relied on Tweddle Group’s breadth of services and global acuity to efficiently develop products and services that communicate with vehicle owners and service personnel. As a leading international automotive communications and publishing solutions provider, Tweddle Group combines our unique expertise in Information Development, Management and Delivery to revolutionize the owner’s information kit process. Tweddle Group was the first company to replace and enhance printed owner materials with a customer-friendly user guide, DVD, and mobile phone application. Additionally, we provide service personnel with the information required to accurately diagnose and repair vehicle concerns.
Our culture is one that values teamwork, learning, and continuous improvement. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities to advance within our company. If you are looking to join a team with a professional environment, consistent growth and profitability, then Tweddle Group is the place for you.
Time/ schedule creation and maintenance
Key support for projects that interact across multiple work teams
Customer management and account support
Identify scope changes and communicate the change throughout the organization
Manage inventory - analyze inventory report, identify and schedule deliverables, implement change management, and minimize obsolete materials
Create and maintain product bill of materials (BOM)
Operation in ERP system
Retrieve and analyze customer demand/ requirements and create print/ build plans to meet deliveries
Manage supply chain and directed suppliers
Manage project milestones/ schedules
Communicate project status with all stakeholders
Problem solving - quick resolution while maintain the scope of work
B.S. or B.A - Business Management/ Administration or equivalent work experience
Minimum two years Automotive Industry experience –Program Management, Supply Chain or Change Management preferred
Printing industry experience preferred
Certified Associate in Project Management (PMP or CAPM) preferred
Adaptive to learning and continual improvement
Interpersonal communication skills at all levels of the organization
Assist team members to achieve common goals and objectives
Time management - establish realistic deliverables and complete them on time or earlier
Able to work under pressure
|Review & Sign-Off Coordinator||Responsibilities
• Research, create, and maintain champions review lists.
• Launch external reviews based on developed champion review lists.
• Maintain the review and sign-off site and the review process.
• Assist in the preparation of Chief Program Engineer reviews that are to be presented on-site.
• Create champions list using research from PDLs, falcon reports, program team, Ford TSO, offsite meetings, and individual author feedback.
• Launch pre-review notes to verify engineering contacts. Update lists as needed.
• Launch review files by creating a topic specific book.
• Create a daily thermometer report and record progress on each review. Thermometers must be sent to entire program team, CPE, and any outstanding engineers.
• Field daily engineering, legal and program champ list changes.
• Field technical issues regarding sign off and any champions list issues. Work with TSO for sign off issues and Ford IT for technical website issues.
• Contact and work with each late engineer to push for on-time sign-off.
• Work with authoring, PDLs, readiness sheets, Ford project management, Tweddle program management, plant PVTs, and TSO to develop content.
• Ability to dialog freely with internal teams regarding projects to ensure solutions are well planned.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and thorough approach to follow-through on all tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks to ensure efficiencies.
• Ability to multitask and interface with many personalities.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Adobe, Project, Excel, and Outlook.
• Enthusiastic and extremely well organized.
Education / Experience Required
Associate’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in the automotive field. Approximately 3-5 years of related experience.
Domestic travel may be required.