|Wiring Diagrams Author-Sterling Heights||This position is located in our Sterling Heights office. Description:
This position is responsible for the development and production of all aspects of wiring diagram material required within automotive service information. These aspects include, wiring diagrams, circuit diagrams, fusing, grounds, and harness routing. Development may be in multiple formats (including web based) and may involve interface with multiple clients both internal and external. Regardless of deliverable or style, this position must ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks which maintain compliance to both corporate and customer standards.
* Develop system specific wiring diagrams accurately using client supplied information.
* Follow current wiring diagram development procedures and processes as necessary to ensure deliverable meets or exceeds client expectations.
* Document open issues and follow through on resolution and inclusion.
* Use Content Development Procedures, Work Instructions, Training and Records according to the corporate quality system.
* Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
* Follow-up on all client feedback. * Ensure all client revisions/discussions are incorporated and distributed to the teams for action.
* Complete assignments to support existing business and new business; including new products and services.
* Experienced in automotive wiring diagram development or industry equivalent.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and MS Office suite. * Adobe * Illustrator knowledge a plus.
* Working knowledge of an SGML editing software.
* Manage time/workload to ensure successful delivery of projects.
* Ability to work with domestic and international business cultures.
* Experience working collaboratively with client service teams in fast paced environment.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail and thorough approach to follow-through on all tasks .
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks to ensure efficiencies.
BA/BS or equivalent professional experience in wiring diagram development preferred. Approximately 5 years of related experience, including a minimum of 2 years direct wiring diagram development required. ASE certification preferred.